The Steinhardt Technology Team has created customized Department Banner graphics for each of Steinhardt's departments. This article will show you how to change your NYU Brightspace (http://brightspace.nyu.edu) course site banner to a Steinhardt Department Banner.
Downloading and Adding the Department Banners
- Navigate to the shared Department Banners folder (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TQYth07EzgY3Ov5Q5eTF7zJOKcGDC9f5?usp=sharing) and "Download" the Department Banners to your computer by finding the appropriate banner and right-clicking it to bring a dropdown menu. Select "Download"
- Navigate to your Course Site on Brightspace (http://brightspace.nyu.edu).
- On the Course Site homepage, hover your mouse pointer over the top right of the Banner image.
- Three dots "..." will appear. This is the "Banner Settings". Click on the three dots.
- Click on the "Change Image" option
- Here you can browse stock images for your banner or upload your own banner to your site. Click on the blue "Upload" text at the top right of the menu. Then click on "My Computer" and "Upload" again
- Navigate to the location on your computer where you have saved the banner and then click on the "Add" button once it has finished uploading.