A grade scheme (aka grading calculation) is defined by an instructor, department, or institution. Schemes are composed of different levels of achievement based on learners’ performances. A common example is scheme levels containing value ranges with an assigned letter grade.
Assigned Value %
- Email email@example.com for assistance.
- We recommend finding out if your department or institution has a uniform scheme.
- Add the scheme into your syllabus to…
- Support transparent grading expectations.
- Guide the students’ and instructors’ understanding of the class progress.
- Your scheme can be used in Brightspace’s Gradebook to save you time grading and importing final grades into Albert
- Feel free to request a consultation with an Instructional Designer via Steinhardt.firstname.lastname@example.org