In person or online meetings. Optimal size is anywhere from 6 to 60. This is a great lesson in communication skills.
Expect to spend about 10 minutes drawing, and about 5 minutes showcasing the work.
- Find an image you would like your class to draw. Don’t make the image too complex, but don’t make it too easy either. Here are some ideas.
- Split your meeting into pairs and have each pair sit back to back. If they are online, put pairs into breakout rooms.
- One person gets a picture of an image, and the other gets a piece of paper and pen. If online, share this image with one person via email.
- The person who receives the picture gives verbal instructions to their partner on how to draw the shape or image they've been given (without simply telling them what the shape or image is).
- After a set amount of time, bring the group back have each set of partners compare their images and see which team drew the most accurate replica.
- This is a fun activity. Get ready for laughter!